The moose is smiling antler to antler now that the weather seems to have hit some normal pattern.
Just the other day there were four high school boys afflicted with spring fever. they skipped all their morning classes. After lunch they reported to the teacher that they had a flat tire. Much to their relief she smiled and said, “Well what a bad break. You missed a test today but I can let you make it up.” She even volunteered to make things easier and just give them one question.” The boys took seats apart from one another and took out a piece of paper.”
Still smiling, she waited for them to sit down.
Then the teacher said: “First Question: Which tire was flat?”
The moose would have guessed, the one without the air but I’m not sure it would have helped.
Spring time is going by quickly and soon we will be whining about the loads of humidity of summer.
Enjoy some quick weather jokes to give you a couple of smiles.
- What did one raindrop say to the other? Two’s company, three’s a cloud
- Where do clouds go to the bathroom? Anywhere they want
- I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.
- What happens when the smog lifts over Los Angeles? UCLA
- When do you go at red and stop at green? When you’re eating a watermelon.
- When does it rain money? When there is “change” in the weather.
- What do a tornado and a redneck divorce have in common? In the end, someone is going to loose a trailer
And the joke of the day….
What did the pig say at the beach on a hot summer’s day? I’m bacon!
Enjoy the weather – and keep your stories straight….seriously!